Turkey Meatball Pizza
500g Ledmacoy turkey mince
1 tsp dried oregano, plus extra for sprinkling
1 tsp onion granules
1 tsp garlic granules
Salt and pepper
1 red onion, finely sliced
1 red pepper, finely sliced
6 tbsp tomato puree
2 tsp balsamic vinegar
5 tortilla wraps
80g grated mozzarella
1. Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6 and line a baking tray with baking parchment.
2. Put the minced turkey in a bowl with the oregano, onion and garlic granules. Season with salt and pepper, then mix well and divide into equal pieces & roll into meatballs.
3. Place the meatballs in roasting dish along with the diced onion and pepper. Cook in the oven for 7 minutes,
4. Mix the tomato puree with the balsamic vinegar and spread it over the wrap.
5. Place the wrap on the lined tray. Spread the cooked meatballs, onion and pepper over the wrap.
6. Cover with the grated mozzarella and sprinkle with oregano
7. Bake for 7 minutes or until the wrap is crisp and the cheese is melted and golden brown.